Old 15-03-2007, 03:09 PM posted to rec.ponds
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default rec.ponds.moderated

On 15 Mar 2007 08:02:13 -0700, "Zhragon" wrote:

So why are people still posting here?
A proposal should be issued to have rec.ponds removed.

People are still posting here for many reasons. I suspect the chief
reason folks are still posting here is because rec.ponds.moderated is
not carried by most news servers. As to removing rec.ponds, as long
as there is some traffic here I doubt it will be removed, however I
have no interest in proposing it be removed or even in it's removal.
--
Galen Hekhuis
We'll cross that bridge when it rears its ugly head