Old 15-03-2007, 03:19 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default rec.ponds.moderated

Galen Hekhuis wrote:

I suspect the chief
reason folks are still posting here is because rec.ponds.moderated is
not carried by most news servers.

Don't know what the propagation delay is, but newshosting doesn't have it
yet, and they pride themselves on carrying _everything_. I'll check from
time to time, and put in a request on their main page to add it.

I'll continue to read here too, for various reasons including, but not
limited to, not letting somebody else control what I do.

And yes, my pond is still frozen, but after the past few days, probably not
for long.

Peace,