Old 27-03-2003, 07:08 AM
Dave M. Picklyk

Default Using superglue to fastening plants

Don't know what kind of affect the glue will have in the water...the natural
way is probably best however: I've tied my java fern to drifwood/rock by
using elastic bands. Then after several weeks I cut the bands off and the
plant has naturally adhered to the surfaces.

--
Dave Picklyk
www.picklyk.com/aquascape

"Mike Noren" wrote in message
om...
In marine aquaria superglue/krazyglue is used to fasten fragments of
live corals to rocks, to give them time to attach to the rock.

Does anyone know of any reason why superglue could not be used to
fasten freshwater plants to rocks, roots etc?

I know it's not done, but - why not?