Old 16-03-2007, 02:00 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses
[email protected] jamesnewton@geocities.com is offline

Default Name that rose?

I'm trying to find a rose that was made by a person in France, has a
light pink color and the name of it is a womans name (first and last)
and the last name is also the last name of the person who made the
rose. Perhaps that wasn't clear: Some one came up with a new rose, and
that person named it with his or her last name, but the first name is
a womans name. I'm not sure if the creator was a man or a woman, but
the rose is named for a woman. Perhaps the sister, daughter, wife,
etc...

Sorry but that is all I can remember of it.

I have a picture which is posted he
http://www.sxlist.com/images/rose.jpg

It is a VERY lovely rose and I was very impressed with it when I saw
it. I wrote down the name, but then lost it. Any help very appreciated.