Old 15-03-2007, 10:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Keith \(Dorset\) Keith \(Dorset\) is offline

Default Nectarine - spraying an impulse buy?

We went garden centre-ing today and purchased a small nectarine tree -
justified as part of my mini-orchard project.

The tree already has some flowers. Can I still spray it with Bordeaux to
stave off the potential of leaf curl, or should I for-go this for this year?
Will the nursery / garden centre have done this already?

Thanks,

Keith