Old 16-03-2007, 03:20 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ jan ~ jan is offline

Default rec.ponds.moderated

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 15:19:28 GMT, Gary Woods
wrote:

Don't know what the propagation delay is, but newshosting doesn't have it
yet, and they pride themselves on carrying _everything_. I'll check from
time to time, and put in a request on their main page to add it.

I'll continue to read here too, for various reasons including, but not
limited to, not letting somebody else control what I do.

Ditto. Though I can read RPM from the webpage and post via e-mail, not
exactly satisfactory. As soon as I get my service hosting it, I'll be more
apt to post there than here. ~ jan