Old 16-03-2007, 10:05 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default transplanting a tree fern

In article ,
"The Lady Gardener" wrote:

I have a tree fern that is about 5 years old, poor thing has struggled for
all 5 years as I planted it in full sun, and the recent days of 42+ have
really convinced me that it was ill-sited!

Oh dear. They are forest plants AFAIK. Do you have a tree to plant it
under? Failing that, perhaps a spot on the south or south-eastern side of
your house?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue