Old 16-03-2007, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default wild fruit

In article , Des Higgins
writes

Hi Anne:
I agree with all of that (cuttings for gooseberries and wild rasberries not
worth the hassle) but I have a silly question and you seem good at cuttings:
can you propagate rasberries by cuttings? Digging up canes seems the usual
method but I have a couple of plants that I would like to turn into a dozen
as fast as possible and cuttings seem faster in that case?
Des

Blimey haven't you got runners about three foot from the plants? I've
got them on every plant and have to dig them up to keep them in a line,
they all have roots on.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph