Old 16-03-2007, 12:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Blackbird chicks

In article , Sacha
writes
The man who cuts our grass told us today that, in one of the other places
he
goes to, he has found a blackbird nest with hatched chicks in it!

When we went to Coton Manor about two years ago there was a nest of
blackbirds in amongst the plants for sale on the tables in the yard as
you walk in. the gardeners had put a notice up warning people to be
aware but the parents of the baby birds were happily flying to and from
feeding them at about 3 - 4 foot off the ground between three shrubs in
pots!
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph