Old 16-03-2007, 09:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Pepino dulce

On 16 Mar, 16:52, Sacha wrote:
On 16/3/07 15:01, in article ,

"Pam Moore" wrote:
On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 13:34:02 +0000, David Rance
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 Sacha wrote:
This is what David Hill was talking about. I'd never heard of it but was
sent the link by a contact in NZ.

Umm, you'll need to remove "info@" before it'll work!

Best wishes, David

This bit struck me..........
Small vigorous bush that flowers during spring and summer and fruits
heavily from December until the first frost.
In NZ maybe but not in my garden!!

Pam in Bristol

Yes but that's why I said I got it from an NZ contact!! I could imagine
someone indignantly telling me theirs didn't fruit in Bristol in December.
;-)

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devonhttp://www.discoverdartmoor.co.uk/

Thanks for the contact Sacha, I will email them over the weekend.
The American site I ordered the Pepino seed from is
http://www.banana-tree.com/.
Pam.
I still have one small fruit on a plant in a cold house.
I will be cutting back this weekend.

David Hill
Abacus Nurseries