Old 17-03-2007, 12:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Primula Francesca

In article om, Dave
Hill writes
I ordered 3 Prim Francesca from Bloms bulbs on 3rd March, together
with some dahlia tubers.

You could have had a cutting from me last year David! I did email you. I
got one from a local nursery after much pleading and managed to get it
to clump up before dividing it. Think Sacha got one and a couple of
other people.
Lovely unusual flower.

It's a good job we haven't had frost in the last few days.
The P.Francesca were in 4inch square pots, they look a bit battered,
but should survive, they had been well packed (at the price they were
they should have been)

Well my remaining plant is bulking up again so if you lose yours I can
always divide it again.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy