Old 17-03-2007, 08:58 AM posted to aus.gardens
Albert Albert is offline

Default Bay Tree

"HC" wrote in message
G'day Prickles

My first thought would be Red Spider? sometimes they are a shade of
brown. Have you got a magnifying glass for closer inspection?

Bronwyn ;-)

Spiny Norman wrote:
I have a small bay tree in a pot about a metre tall. the new leaves
look quite healthy but the is something growing on the old leaves and
part of the stem.

It looks like a brown spot about 1mm in diameter and can be scrapped
off. There are thousands of them

Can someone please tell me what it is and what I do about it

Regards
Prickles

Timendi causa est nescire
This message only uses recycled electrons

Prickles
You should make sure you water it enough and not overwater it.
The spot then should grow out .
http://polly.cultureforum.net
Albert
..