Old 17-03-2007, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_3_] Sue[_3_] is offline

Default Primula Francesca

"Janet Tweedy" wrote
I'm afraid I'm a nursery owner at heart rather than a garden designer
or food grower!

That's what I enjoy best, taking cuttings, propagating, and growing
but then finding room for more stuff by moving out the plants that get
too big

I should really have opened one of those little nurseries with a few
greenhouses etc I'd have been in seventh heaven ...

Do you have one of those interesting roadside stalls? I always have to
stop and investigate those whenever I spot one. ;-)

--
Sue