Old 18-03-2007, 07:00 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
BruceM BruceM is offline

Default Personal Orchid tracking software

I returned from the Fort Worth Home show with 4 more orchids from the Fort
Worth Orchid Society. That makes 28 pots and I now want a something a
little better than my Word document to track the orchids and keep them
straight. Does anyone have suggestions for a database type software that
can be used to track your orchids? I have seen some really old posts for"
Everything Orchid Management System ", Currently located at
http://home.earthlink.net/~profpam/page3.html

and it looked good. Any one with experience with it? Any others out there?