Old 18-03-2007, 05:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default Personal Orchid tracking software

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 02:00:01 -0500, "BruceM"
wrote:

I returned from the Fort Worth Home show with 4 more orchids from the Fort
Worth Orchid Society. That makes 28 pots and I now want a something a
little better than my Word document to track the orchids and keep them
straight. Does anyone have suggestions for a database type software that
can be used to track your orchids? I have seen some really old posts for"
Everything Orchid Management System ", Currently located at
http://home.earthlink.net/~profpam/page3.html

and it looked good. Any one with experience with it? Any others out there?

I think most of us create our own via the database we have on our
systems. We use MS Access. We have gone thru several changes as our
collection grew. I started with 3x5 cards - recipe box style. Then
Excel now we keep the data we want on Access.
SuE