Old 19-03-2007, 12:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Santa Barbara Orchid Fair March 2007 (5/5)

I'm not on dial up, so it's not a big deal to me. but I, too, would enjoy
the pictures!

Diana

"Bob Walsh" wrote in message
. ..

Larry,

Outlook doesn't decode yEnc. Other binaries I go to usually the poster
includes yEnc in the title line so those who can't decode (me too) it can
skip over it. I'm on cable so it's not a big deal but to wait for it on
dial-up may take a while and then they can't see it.

Any chance of posting in something else? I know a lot of us would like to
see your pictures.

Bob

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 14:22:25 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote in
:

Something's wrong, Larry. I get gibberish.

Diana

I'm sorry for your difficulty. Perhaps Microsoft Outlook Express is
incapable of decoding yEnc encoded files?