Old 19-03-2007, 11:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default ?? for Charlie

On 19/3/07 11:14, in article , "Charlie
Pridham" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
snip
Sounds good - I/We will try to pop over. Many thanks, Charlie. Exactly
where in NA is it being held? I've also managed to track down a

Pelargonium
sidoides - the black one. A customer has been after it for two years and
Ray kept forgetting to propagate it and then found his one and only had
died. It's not exactly a high demand plant but interesting if you like

that
sort of thing. ;-)
I feel as if I'm playing Plant Detective!

We shall be all huddled looking cold and miserable in the cattle market at
the centre of town!

What fun! I'll bring a hip flask!

If you have any of that light blue ipomoea (I. learii syn Pharbitis learii -
the one that does not set seed) we could do a swap :~)

I'll check with Ray. He's gone seed collecting at Plant World - we're
going to stock some of their packets this season.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk