Old 19-03-2007, 12:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Niek Hanckmann Niek Hanckmann is offline

Default Santa Barbara Orchid Fair March 2007 (5/5)

Hi Larry,

Same problem with me here. Thunderbird cannot decode multipart yEnc. I
use GrabIt as well. That can decode, but I only get about five pictures.
The rest of the data is collected in unreadable text files.

So please shrink the pictures a bit more and post them as normal
attachments so that we all can enjoy the show!

Greets, Niek

tennis maynard schreef:
I'm on cable so size is not a problem, and I'm using Thunderbird on my
Mac. I see all the other pics, just not this series.