Old 19-03-2007, 01:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
tennis maynard tennis maynard is offline

Default Santa Barbara Orchid Fair March 2007 (5/5)

Larry Dighera wrote:
On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 17:58:21 -0500, "Bob Walsh"
wrote in
:

Larry,

Outlook doesn't decode yEnc. Other binaries I go to usually the poster
includes yEnc in the title line so those who can't decode (me too) it can
skip over it. I'm on cable so it's not a big deal but to wait for it on
dial-up may take a while and then they can't see it.

Any chance of posting in something else? I know a lot of us would like to
see your pictures.

Okay. I'll try re-posting the photos uuencoded, but it will be as
time permits.

Anyone who want's to view them now can download the free Agent
newsreader:
http://ftp3.forteinc.com/pub/agent/e...nu420-1118.exe

Thanks for re-posting. I'm curious as to why you took the step to
'encode them' in the first place. I don't really know anything about
encoding things. And the newsreader file seems to be a proprietary thing
that only works on those clunky non-Macs.