Old 19-03-2007, 05:23 PM posted to rec.ponds
[email protected] bruce@mypond.net is offline

Default Pond Plant Fertilizers

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 16:06:11 GMT, Roan Fel
wrote:

Reel McKoi wrote:
I find most are overpriced like so many products made for ponders. But not
all of us have 6 figure incomes. Jobe's Rose Spike fertilizer works great
for the pond plants I've used them on. This includes water lilies. They
grow huge leaves and some bloom all summer. I break the spikes into 3 or 4
pieces, then push 2 or 3 pieces down into the soil, covering the hole
with a
chunk of gravel. The whole spike is too much for one lily. These spikes
cost a fraction of what you pay for the tabs meant for pond plants.

Nobody care here nor in RPM. You've been Muzzled. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

And so have you, jabbers.
muzzled!
muzzled!
muzzled!