Old 19-03-2007, 03:41 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Pond Plant Fertilizers

I find most are overpriced like so many products made for ponders. But not
all of us have 6 figure incomes. Jobe's Rose Spike fertilizer works great
for the pond plants I've used them on. This includes water lilies. They
grow huge leaves and some bloom all summer. I break the spikes into 3 or 4
pieces, then push 2 or 3 pieces down into the soil, covering the hole with a
chunk of gravel. The whole spike is too much for one lily. These spikes
cost a fraction of what you pay for the tabs meant for pond plants.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 19-03-2007, 04:06 PM posted to rec.ponds

Reel McKoi wrote:
I find most are overpriced like so many products made for ponders. But not
all of us have 6 figure incomes. Jobe's Rose Spike fertilizer works great
for the pond plants I've used them on. This includes water lilies. They
grow huge leaves and some bloom all summer. I break the spikes into 3 or 4
pieces, then push 2 or 3 pieces down into the soil, covering the hole
with a
chunk of gravel. The whole spike is too much for one lily. These spikes
cost a fraction of what you pay for the tabs meant for pond plants.

Nobody care here nor in RPM. You've been Muzzled. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Old 19-03-2007, 05:23 PM posted to rec.ponds

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 16:06:11 GMT, Roan Fel
wrote:

Reel McKoi wrote:
I find most are overpriced like so many products made for ponders. But not
all of us have 6 figure incomes. Jobe's Rose Spike fertilizer works great
for the pond plants I've used them on. This includes water lilies. They
grow huge leaves and some bloom all summer. I break the spikes into 3 or 4
pieces, then push 2 or 3 pieces down into the soil, covering the hole
with a
chunk of gravel. The whole spike is too much for one lily. These spikes
cost a fraction of what you pay for the tabs meant for pond plants.

Nobody care here nor in RPM. You've been Muzzled. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

And so have you, jabbers.
muzzled!
muzzled!
muzzled!
HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA

Bruce

Yard and Plant Bed Fertilizers and Koi [email protected] Ponds 1 10-05-2005 04:18 AM
Terrestrial Plant Fertilizers for Aquarium Nemo Freshwater Aquaria Plants 12 02-03-2004 08:15 PM
fertilizers Sabaa Mundia Gardening 3 22-04-2003 01:44 PM
fertilizers Christopher Freshwater Aquaria Plants 10 08-04-2003 03:44 PM
Carbon in filter: Really absorbs liquid fertilizers?? alex crouvier Freshwater Aquaria Plants 7 03-03-2003 09:31 PM