Old 27-03-2003, 11:56 AM
LeighMo

Default Foster & Smith catalog

My theory: The arranging and typesetting for those mags is done by a person
that likely has no aquarium experience, and the info therein likely means
nothing to them. Errors like that slip may slip by the editors.

I don't think it's just a typo. Here's the description they have for
Microsword:

"This Micro Sword grows exceptionally well, covering the bottom of the tank
with a thick carpet of green for fish to feed on. Not fussy about water
quality or light, so even beginners will enjoy this species. Shipping size
2"-4"."

Then they have a little symbol next to the description, which the key reveals
means "low-light plant."

Hah! Microsword is about the last plant I'd recoomend for beginners. Unless
they are planning to begin with about 4 wpg....

Leigh