Old 19-03-2007, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
greenfingers greenfingers is offline

Default Halls Greenhouses Poor Customer Support

A warning on Customer Support.

I have tried many times recently to get through with some queries.
There is absolutely no way of getting through to Customer Support -
engaged, engaged, engaged. I asked if I could leave my number and if
someone could phone back - "I cannot guarantee that someone will cause
call you back" - really useful.

If you are spending 2, 3 or 4 hundred quid on something you need to be
able to get after sales support.

I do not think that you will from Halls.