Old 20-03-2007, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
adder1969 adder1969 is offline

Default Petrol Self-Propelled Lawn Mower for Small/Medium Lawn

On Mar 20, 1:12 pm, "Si" wrote:
Hi all,

Looking for a reliable mower to do my garden and a few older members of the
families gardens too.

Was thinking of maybe getting a Honda Izy 41?

Any other suggestions for about the same price or maybe even less?

I want it to be self propelled, but not bothered about a roller.

Si

I bought a honda (cylinder) mower off ebay and so far it's been fine.
In general the honda engines are easy to start and reliable and parts
are very easy to find. ...but I've no real experience of anything
else except for an old petrol hover which I remember never starting
very well.