Old 20-03-2007, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.drugs.cannabis,talk.politics.drugs,uk.politics.drugs,uk.rec.gardening
hugh_j hugh_j is offline

Default Last chance to buy cannabis seed?

The media has begun it's final assault on cannabis, and soon I
confidently expect that government will make the seed illegal.
I have decided to provide a link to a seedbank on my titchy little blog.
I mention it here to you in complete confidence. Thank goodness none
of the search engines will list it, possibly because I insulted them, or
possibly because I mentioned cannabis, or possibly because I keep moving
directories around and adding 301s. Once upon a time I tried to be nice
to them, and now look what they're doing.
In any case they can all get knotted.
Do I like this post? Ask me tomorrow. Everything I do today, I seem to
regret tomorrow. This must be schizophrenia. But I haven't had any
cannabis for yonks. Maybe the lack of cannabis is causing a touch of
schizophrenia. Why am I confused? Can a plant be evil overnight? Is it
them or is it me? Maybe I should turn on the news and find out today's
definitive version of the truth. It will be on after the adverts. I
trust that Gordon Brown will tell me what to think. The news is
compulsory listening on all radio stations as well. Thank goodness for that.
Is tea still OK?

--
http://www.wildpoppy.com/
Always look on the bright side

Note to anti-brigade: please attach insults and lies here. Stay calm.
Vote reefer madness.