Old 21-03-2007, 10:51 AM posted to aus.gardens
lb lb is offline

Default looking for photo album program?

"len garden" wrote in message
g'day friends,

we have lots of pictures (jpg/jpeg) that we want to archive/catalogue
into an album type program that will allow for captions.

it will be best if it is standalone type program that you actually
create albums and put pictures into so that these albums can be
transfered from the hdd to a back up drive and shared around, like the
way documents for word processing are catalogued.

we then also hope to clean up lots of unwanted pic's off our hdd.

the albums would need to be seen on a physical position on the tree.

not sure if i've expained that well enough but don't know any other
way.

tai for all and any assistance
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev

Picasa (now run by Google) could be what you're after (and it's free too).

http://picasa.google.com/

Liam.