Old 21-03-2007, 07:05 PM posted to aus.gardens
len garden len garden is offline

Default looking for photo album program?

g'day liam,

thanks for the suggestion, but no looked at picasa and a couple otehrs
like it and along with kodak eazyshare they don't create actual albums
and they don't don't actually take the pic's into the program they are
like a virtual thing, so they do everything except what to me is the
important thing and that is standalone, like your documents folder
attached to your word processor.

i ahve found other programs tat stand alone but most seem to be set up
to put the pic's inot a slide format for entertinment viewing, we are
wanting to archive our pic's of 30 years or more so lots of scanning
to do, and once done i can then clean up/organise those picture files.

ta

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:51:36 +0900, "lb" wrote:

"len garden" wrote in message
.. .
g'day friends,

snipped