Old 22-03-2007, 01:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Rob Rob is offline

Default AQ Plus

David Edgley wrote:
The new "Orchids" magazine has a full page ad plugging the new AOS AQ Plus
program - formerly the e-AOS Awards Subscription Service. Before I order
it, does anyone have any comments?

David

Are they going to update the e-AOS program we have already spent good
money on to this new version? I haven't seen the Orchids magazine yet,
nor will I for another three weeks if history is any guide.

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1