Old 22-03-2007, 01:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default AQ Plus

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:10:32 -0400, Rob
wrote:

David Edgley wrote:
The new "Orchids" magazine has a full page ad plugging the new AOS AQ Plus
program - formerly the e-AOS Awards Subscription Service. Before I order
it, does anyone have any comments?

David

Are they going to update the e-AOS program we have already spent good
money on to this new version? I haven't seen the Orchids magazine yet,
nor will I for another three weeks if history is any guide.

The Spring AOS meeting is the "annual renewal time". They promise a
NEW program, quarterly CD updates -- but still only a 2 computer
install. (John and I each have our own desktop and I would like it on
the Laptop.)

I think since it took me from December to until March 1 to get my
update* I will skip a year. IT has great photos (the actual award
photos) is stable and easier to run than the original. It is not as
graphic as Orchid Wiz.

* they had missed my registration when they published the mailing
labels and I had the devils own time convincing her to check.
SuE