Old 22-03-2007, 05:00 PM posted to rec.ponds
~Roy~ ~Roy~ is offline

Default For those joining RPM and others..... a sincere warning.

Only because she has a muzzle on in there, that is unless Derek
Boughton gets to approve her posts then she could very well say what
the heck she wants! You do know who Derek is I suppose., He is thre
rogue moderator with out principals, he is only bent on self iposed
payback to those he had problems with in rp, prior to him getting
handed the power key!

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:02:05 GMT, Gary Woods
wrote:

"Reel McKoi" wrote:

As the main "target victim" of Roy "Tristan" Hauer's constant personal
attacks and endless slander,

Your obsession with an obvious troll demeans and cheapens you. It takes
two for an argument, and if you and a very few others would ignore those
who like to "stir the pot" things would be nicely-nicely.
I know from RPM that you're capable of reasoned discussion.
Why not take the high ground?

I'll shut up now...

-------