Old 22-03-2007, 10:53 PM posted to aus.general,uk.misc,alt.baldspot,uk.rec.gardening,demon.local
Russ H Russ H is offline

Default Swearing, xposting louts

dots accuses others of using fake names while he does so himself. Another
example of how an Ernie willnot operates.

wrote:
On 22 Mar, 22:28, 8FAGS wrote:
On 22 Mar 2007 15:19:47 -0700, wrote:

On 22 Mar, 21:26, Mary C. Foster wrote:
Who are these dirty, foul-mouthed louts?

I've reported them and I'll be phoning the police if this continues.

--
Mary C. Foster
15 City Walls Rd

Mary C Foster fools no one. The honest and intelligent members of all
of these groups know full well that this is asshole Farrel. Here we
see him peddling snakoil to uk.rec.gardening. He is an ABSOLUTE D I
S G R A C E.

Thank you.

BTW!!! WHO IS FARREL?- Hide quoted text -

Here we see asshole Farrel attempting to hide behind yet another false
name. He fools no one. Honest people do not post using other people's
names. Do not waste your time, money or hair at his shitty website.

What an absolute disgrace. What a ****ing liberty.

Willnots to the lot of you.

Thank you.