Old 22-03-2007, 10:19 PM posted to aus.general,uk.misc,alt.baldspot,uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

Default Swearing, xposting louts

On 22 Mar, 21:26, Mary C. Foster wrote:
Who are these dirty, foul-mouthed louts?

I've reported them and I'll be phoning the police if this continues.

--
Mary C. Foster
15 City Walls Rd

Mary C Foster fools no one. The honest and intelligent members of all
of these groups know full well that this is asshole Farrel. Here we
see him peddling snakoil to uk.rec.gardening. He is an ABSOLUTE D I
S G R A C E.

Thank you.

Old 22-03-2007, 10:40 PM posted to aus.general,uk.misc,alt.baldspot,uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

On 22 Mar, 22:28, 8FAGS wrote:
On 22 Mar 2007 15:19:47 -0700, wrote:

On 22 Mar, 21:26, Mary C. Foster wrote:
Who are these dirty, foul-mouthed louts?

I've reported them and I'll be phoning the police if this continues.

--
Mary C. Foster
15 City Walls Rd
CLOCKHILL
AB42 3DN

Mary C Foster fools no one. The honest and intelligent members of all
of these groups know full well that this is asshole Farrel. Here we
see him peddling snakoil to uk.rec.gardening. He is an ABSOLUTE D I
S G R A C E.

Thank you.

BTW!!! WHO IS FARREL?- Hide quoted text -

Here we see asshole Farrel attempting to hide behind yet another false
name. He fools no one. Honest people do not post using other people's
names. Do not waste your time, money or hair at his shitty website.

What an absolute disgrace. What a ****ing liberty.

Willnots to the lot of you.

Thank you.

Old 22-03-2007, 10:44 PM posted to aus.general,uk.misc,alt.baldspot,uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

wrote in message
oups.com...
On 22 Mar, 22:28, 8FAGS wrote:
[...]

Remember that last flat tire you got? That was farrel`s fault also. A total
disgrace.

Old 22-03-2007, 11:05 PM posted to aus.general,uk.misc,alt.baldspot,uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

The honest and intelligent members of uk.rec.gardening can find all
they need to know about asshole Farrel right he
http://www.webpollcentral.com/v2/?id...=dpydotsmw&v=3

If Ernie should come along bear in mind that he speaks true.

Asshole Farrel's hardy perennials are an absolute disgrace.

Old 22-03-2007, 11:30 PM posted to aus.general,uk.misc,alt.baldspot,uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

On 22 Mar, 23:21, 8FAGS wrote:
UR TAWKIN SHIT MON

TAWKIN - hahaha

Here we see that asshole Farrel is an illiterate baboon.

Dinnae buy stuff off him.

Rearrange these letters to make a phrase that tells you all you need
to know about asshole Farrel:

a b s i o d l c u a t e g e s

Thank you.

Old 22-03-2007, 11:39 PM posted to aus.general,uk.misc,alt.baldspot,uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

On 22 Mar, 23:33, 8FAGS wrote:

WHO IS DIS FARREL UR ALWAYS TAWKIN BOUT?

Pardon??

Old 23-03-2007, 12:22 AM posted to aus.general,uk.misc,alt.baldspot,uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

Also sprach Ernest:

On 23 Mar, 00:05, (Ernie Primeau) wrote:
It would surprise nobody to see asshole farrel puncture people's tires.
Ernie

Ernie spake true. Farrel has done my tyres more than once.

Old 23-03-2007, 12:27 AM posted to aus.general,uk.misc,alt.baldspot,uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

wrote

Also sprach Ernest:

On 23 Mar, 00:05, (Ernie Primeau) wrote:
It would surprise nobody to see asshole farrel puncture people's tires.
Ernie

Ernie spake true. Farrel has done my tyres more than once.

FFS. Scratching my arse is more entertaining than reading this shite.

"Farrel has done my tyres" you sad ****er. Get a ****ing life either inside
or outside usenet, I don't care which, but PHUUUULEEEZZZE spare me the
tedium of reading any more of your fatuous crap gobshite bollox.

Have you thought about suicide?

Old 23-03-2007, 01:15 PM
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire