Old 23-03-2007, 04:27 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gareee© Gareee© is offline

Default So how does the moderation work?

"Nigel Sixsmith" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 18:27:24 CST, "Gareee©"
wrote:

Looked at the info.. very well laid out. Too bad we can;t attach binary
pics, but ya can't have everything I guess...LOL

You can always post pics to binary group such as alt.binaries.test and
then post the Msg id here to link to them.

An example would be;

(My 'stang)

....or. of course. you can put them up on one of the many free websites
and post a link to them here too.

True,. but it's much easier to just post with an attachment.. it's not like
this group will have such a huge binary load like say, alt.binaries.dvd or
something like that, with gigs of daily posts

--
Gareee
(Gary Tabar Jr.)