Old 23-03-2007, 01:44 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
[email protected] TerryinTexas7@aol.com is offline

Default How Old is your Pond ?

My little pond turns 27 this spring. When it developed a big crack this
winter i sent my fish to my friend Jan's pond in Galveston for the winter.If they
survive all the shore birds that come to her pond for a drink of water I'll
bring them back home after the concrete patch cures
I'm curious to see how some of the liner ponds will do now that they have
been around 20 years
Don't some of the liners state a 20 year life time ?

TerryinTexas
_Album: Thurmond HO Scale_
(http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2107131162)