Old 23-03-2007, 07:48 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi Reel McKoi is offline

Default So how does the moderation work?

"~ jan" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 13:05:51 CST, Altum wrote:

HTML is prohibited in part C03 of the group's charter. I'm not sure why
one of the moderators is using it, and why HTML posts are being allowed
through. I sometimes use a client that can't read HTML too.

My guess (and I hope it isn't me) is, 1) they don't know that they are,
and/or, 2) they're still having to post using e-mail as their ISP or
google
hasn't picked it up yet. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State

They can set their e-mail client to "plain text."
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.