Old 27-03-2003, 04:34 PM
Douglas Hageman

Default Atco Rear Roller Rotary Mower

"Iain Miller" wrote in message ...

Depends on the grade! How steep is it?

Thanks - the grades not "that" steep; just worried that a roller
wouldn't have the diameter or traction of a tire (tyre?).

I chatted with the folks in Norwich (Mower Direct) and the rollers (I
had no idea how big around they were) are about 4" and thus the small
grade in front shouldn't be a problem.

By the way, please allow this American to thank you and your
countrymen for the loyalty you've shown to both us, and our President.

One of the primary reasons we decided on the Atco instead of the John
Deere JX-75 was my wife and I can't imagine a better time for
Americans to buy British and support our allies.

-DCH