Old 24-03-2007, 09:48 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default Ponds and guns

"One shot, one kill." If you are a Republican you can have a Ted
Kennedy weed, or a Harry Reid weed, if you are a Democrat you can have
a Bush weed (shrub jokes and "watch out that Cheney doesn't shoot them
first" jokes are too easy) or a Coulter weed, or you can just have an
Osama weed. You can get really creative. And pellet guns are
relatively cheap. If you go the BB gun route, I think the zinc coated
BBs are a lot better for the fish than the copper coated ones, but I'm
just guessing, I don't really know.
--
Galen Hekhuis
Illiterate? Write for FREE help