Old 25-03-2007, 01:45 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Lawn mower edger help Please

On Mar 24, 9:15 am, Art wrote:
asdfa wrote:
"So go to Sears and take a picture of one yourself. You're the one that
screwed it up." Thanks for this helpful comment - you would have wasted less
energy if you had not written anything at all - at the least, it would have
served the same purpose NOTHING! , but then again not being a mean person, I
will thank you for the earlier useful postings. And the reason I asked
someone else to take a picture of their own machine, was because I didnt
think Sears would take it kindly if I started taking apart a working
lawnmower to get to the part I needed. I at the least don't walk behind the
counter at lets say..... -Mc Donalds- and fetch my own Mc Flurry because I
want it, its not my place and therefore not my money if I was to break
something trying to get what I needed at Sears or in my example Mc Donalds.
Thanks again.

Phillip

I have no sympathy for idiots that take things apart and do not pay
enough attention to be able to put them back together again.
I have no patience for idiots that mix top posting with bottom posting
and even properly quote what they reply to. Maybe making a McFlurry is
something you could get right...

--
Art- Hide quoted text -

Phillip, have you gone to Sears parts online? They usually have
exploded parts diagrams, which may show how your engine goes back
together.