Old 25-03-2007, 02:44 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Are GM Crops Killing Bees?

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 04:12:42 GMT, "Justin Wilson" wrote:

"Jangchub" wrote in message
.. . migrating
butterflies, mainly the Monarch. Then there's Round-up ready soy
beans, corn with Bt-K GMO, on and on. Monsanto and Dow Elanco
continue to kill us.

Well, just in case you didn't know, over the past several million years,
species have come and gone fairly often. It is a NATURAL occurrence. Most
extinctions in history have zero to do with "mankind".

Yeah, that's always the response I get from people in denial. Yeah,
the earth melted ten thousand years ago. However, it didn't melt
within fifty years, it took thousands of years.

Bees are disappearing so it isn't going to matter much anyway since
without them there will be no fruit, or very little to choose from.

My mother in law hates Al Gore, won't watch "An Inconvenient Truth,"
and says with great vengence and hatred as a good Catholice that, GOD
IS IN CHARGE. Oh well.