Old 26-03-2007, 12:52 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jolly Jolly is offline

Default Citrus leaf curl

On Mar 26, 10:50 am, "Steve" wrote:
i got a few citrus plant and the leaves curl up, it is only on the new
shoots, how do i stop this?
steve

It may be citrus leaf miner. If the curled leaves have silver/grey
trails underneath then this will be the cause. There is no cure but
white oil can prevent it. I made my own using equal parts vegetable
oil and water with a dash of detergent. Spray this on new foliage. It
worked for my lemon tree in a pot but it's since kicked up its heels
as I can't water it enough in Brisbane

Here is a good refernce: http://www.abc.net.au/gardening/stories/s1397350.htm

Joel