Old 27-03-2007, 03:00 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Purple and white "daisy"?

On 3/26/07 2:36 PM, in article ,
"KC" wrote:

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:42:47 GMT, "windy"
wrote:

I just bought the same daisylike flower. It is named "Osteospermum Blue
eye" the tag reads: Shrubby spreading plants are covered with daisylike
flowers. Ground cover, beds... plant in full sun 30 inches apart.

No, it's not that flower. the petals are bi-color and the foliage is
different. Stewart Robert Hinsley led me in the right direction, it's
Pericallis Senetti, the Suntory Collection:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...00381443oIuJTr

Thanks for your help, though.

KC

Too bad it would be an annual here - I like that!