Old 27-03-2007, 02:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steve Harris Steve Harris is offline

Default The return? - of Reginald Moule!

In article ,
(Keith \(Dorset\)) wrote:

To me, he's a cross between Eddie the Eagle Edwards and Adrian
Mole... well that's as near as I can get - but a gardening version. I
like the guy although he seems an awful nerd.

They have have let him loose on the tannoy in one of my local garden
centres. He dishes out gardening tips in a cheery local accent
with lashings of cheesy bonhomie. As a way of clearing the shop, it's
excellent but the management let him loose at other times .... :-(

A useful bit of gardening software at
http://www.netservs.com/garden/