Old 25-03-2007, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default The return? - of Reginald Moule!

Guess who I've just come across:

Reg Moule!

PS I've got his video or two.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/gloucestershire...05/march.shtml

Keith

Old 26-03-2007, 10:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 25 Mar, 21:32, "Keith \(Dorset\)"
wrote:
Guess who I've just come across:
Reg Moule!
PS I've got his video or two.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/gloucestershire...05/march.shtml

Should we know him? And what a funny name, 'Mussle'. Great tips
though, thanks.

Which reminds me, have you heard last sunday gardening question time
on 4 - with this woman saying she was feeding her leylandii. We did
laugh and so did the panel for what seemed to be ages ))

Old 26-03-2007, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Hi,

Reg Moule is a gardening presenter I came across on a gardening video. I
have seen him mentioned on this forum among the favourites, so I guess he
must have been on TV at some time.

To me, he's a cross between Eddie the Eagle Edwards and Adrian Mole... well
that's as near as I can get - but a gardening version. I like the guy
although he seems an awful nerd.

He is a real character but some very useful tips.

I heard some, not all of GQT this week - and didn't hear the feeding
leylandii bit - planting them seems daft enough to me, except for under very
special circumstances, buty feeding them... he, he, he,

Best regards,

Keith

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old 28-03-2007, 07:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Keith (Dorset)" wrote in message
Guess who I've just come across:

Reg Moule!

PS I've got his video or two.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/gloucestershire...05/march.shtml

Keith

Is that "Reginald Moule, husband"?

Old 28-03-2007, 02:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 26 Mar, 18:37, "Keith \(Dorset\)"
wrote:

To me, he's a cross between Eddie the Eagle Edwards and Adrian Mole... well
that's as near as I can get - but a gardening version. I like the guy
although he seems an awful nerd.

Well, quite funny what life throws at you and especially when ... I'm
just about to work with a chap call Moule, in Accrington. Isn't that a
weird coincidence?! I had never came across that name before.

He is a real character but some very useful tips.
I heard some, not all of GQT this week - and didn't hear the feeding
leylandii bit - planting them seems daft enough to me, except for under very
special circumstances, buty feeding them... he, he, he,

Quite. And I'm still laughing .... ! Glorious weather here - no doubt
you're in your shorts and tee again. Managed to soak the sun at the
lotty on sunday whilst at war with the dandelions. Not one left, and
they were tiny. Thistles are appearing here and there, but usually I
quite enjoy the happy accident, last year I had a huge one growing
amongst the hollyhocks and the butterflies will love me for it too I'm
sure.