Old 27-03-2007, 03:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
Stan Goodman Stan Goodman is offline

Default Kelly Nurseries

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:11:25 UTC, "customer"
opined:

Don't buy from them if you live in the south. I placed an order Feb
5th and my credit card was charged immediately. It is now March 26th;
and past our planting season and we still have not recieved our order.

So write or telephone to them, informing them that the delay has made
it impossible to plant anymore, and request (avoid words like
"demand") the return of your money. They will deposit the amount in
your credit-card account, not return cash, but don't complain about
that. Don't bother telling them that you won't ever order from them
again ... it won't make any difference except to upset everybody
including your self. And remember the immortal words of Alphonso
Capone: "You can get a lot further with a smile and a gun than you can
with a smile alone" -- but remember the smile. Also remember to place
your order earlier next year.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on