Old 26-03-2007, 11:11 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Kelly Nurseries

Don't buy from them if you live in the south. I placed an order Feb
5th and my credit card was charged immediately. It is now March 26th;
and past our planting season and we still have not recieved our order.

Old 27-03-2007, 01:47 PM posted to rec.gardens

"customer" wrote in message
ups.com...
Don't buy from them if you live in the south. I placed an order Feb
5th and my credit card was charged immediately. It is now March 26th;
and past our planting season and we still have not recieved our order.

What if we live in the north?

Old 27-03-2007, 03:58 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:11:25 UTC, "customer"
opined:

Don't buy from them if you live in the south. I placed an order Feb
5th and my credit card was charged immediately. It is now March 26th;
and past our planting season and we still have not recieved our order.

So write or telephone to them, informing them that the delay has made
it impossible to plant anymore, and request (avoid words like
"demand") the return of your money. They will deposit the amount in
your credit-card account, not return cash, but don't complain about
that. Don't bother telling them that you won't ever order from them
again ... it won't make any difference except to upset everybody
including your self. And remember the immortal words of Alphonso
Capone: "You can get a lot further with a smile and a gun than you can
with a smile alone" -- but remember the smile. Also remember to place
your order earlier next year.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on

Old 28-03-2007, 03:26 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Mar 26, 6:11 pm, "customer" wrote:
Don't buy from them if you live in the south. I placed an order Feb
5th and my credit card was charged immediately. It is now March 26th;
and past our planting season and we still have not recieved our order.

Have you called them to ask what happened to your order? I'm sure it
can be cleared up immediately. I've never had trouble with Kelly.
Well, I live in the east. I'll buy from Kelly although I do have my
more preferable nurseries/seed companies to buy from, especially
Johnny's Selected Seeds.

[IMG] code is On

ReI: Who has got any experience with InfoRelation (for Tim Kelly) inforelation55 Bonsai 0 20-10-2004 05:08 PM
ReI: Who has got any experience with InfoRelation (for Tim Kelly) inforelation55 Bonsai 0 20-10-2004 05:08 PM
List of some Hill Country nurseries J Kolenovsky Texas 0 03-03-2003 07:43 PM
Reliable nurseries Undine Roses 2 26-01-2003 01:14 AM
Cross country Nurseries zhanataya Gardening 1 23-01-2003 01:29 PM