Old 27-03-2007, 05:30 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
humBill humBill is offline

Default Koi fry

Hi Jim
Thanks for the inquiry. The posts (about 1/2) have just dissappeared. I
can't even find how I did it now, but I did notice message were set for html
and not text although I was not attaching anything. Perhaps that was a
problem?
Bill

"Phyllis and Jim" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi, Bill,

Nice to hear form you.

I note your comment on posts not going up. Could you describe more
what is happening? Sometimes they have to wait a bit for the
moderators to review them. Are your posts being delayed? returned?
lost in cyber space? I hate to lose your stuff or have you frustrated
by intermittent loss of posts.

Jim