Old 28-03-2007, 12:03 AM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default First Bonsai

"jadel" wrote:
On Mar 24, 10:53 pm, Nick Cramer wrote:

Thanks, Dave. I transplanted it and have been careful about not
overwatering. Haven't killed it yet. I'm seeing new growth on it, so
next week I'll be pinching off some leaves (or whatever Juniper have).
Good luck with your jack pine!

Be aware that contact with juniper foliage (yes, they are leaves) can
be very irritating to the skin. I wear cotton work gloves when
shaping my junipers.

Thanks, J. I don't seem to have any reaction to it (yet). Getting some nice
new leaves on it since I transplanted it and will let it bush out a bit
before nipping. Pic soon at alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

~Semper Fi~