Old 27-03-2007, 11:21 PM posted to bionet.plants
Stephanie Chenard Stephanie Chenard is offline

Default Biodegradable Pots/Containers for Growing Seedlings

Good afternoon, I am an MBA student and ran across a query regarding
biodegradable pots for growing plants and planting the whole pot into the
ground. (http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/plantbi...er/019134.html)
While I realize this is over 8 years old, I am currently researching various
information for a start-up company specializing in these pots made from
composted manure and was wondering if you ever found a supplier to meet your
needs. If so, who were they and do you have any contact information for
them?

I apologize for the unsolicited e-mail, but am on a fact-finding mission and
it brought me to you. Thank you in advance for any information you can help
me with.

Stephanie Chenard

MBA Candidate in Sustainable Managment 2008

Presidio School of Managment

(510) 910-9023