Old 28-03-2007, 05:16 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] Usenet2007@THE-DOMAIN-IN.SIG is offline

Default Saving a wet corner of my garden

In article ,
says...

This year I want to fix things. I'm planning to redistribute the soil around
the garden a little to build up that end, but there's not that much soil I
want to move. I'm thinking of other ideas -- but need the solution to be
cheap, or free. Here's what I know I have at my disposal:

*My own compost, although there isn't much, or enough, of it

*I have heard there is a huge pile of rotting horse manure on one of the
Cornell equestrian lots that people available for public taking

You "heard" some unconfirmed rumour about it? Frankly, that
sounds like a bunch of horse-shit.

--
Want Privacy?
http://www.MinistryOfPrivacy.com/