Old 28-03-2007, 02:38 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Henry & Carolyn Henry & Carolyn is offline

Default sitting out by the pond

What exactly is a "bucket" filter? Do you just put a bucket with filter
material in the pond, or is there a pump attached to it?

"drsolo" wrote in message
.com...
put the bucket filter in and it cleared up pretty fast, 2 days. First day
used polyester batting, had to pull that out and dump it as it was loaded,
next day I put in netting, stiffer filter material and I can tell the
stuff
is in there I am going to have to drag it in to rinse it off. I am still
waiting on the 100' of 3/4 tubing to try to make a cold water filter.